Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring Semester

As the semester winds down, I have looked back at my time here at SRU in the Phys Ed major.  My first year at SRU I was undeclared and took many core classes and liberal studies.  Since I have declared my major, I have enjoyed my time in college much more.  The classes in this major are both exciting and informative and I am so glad that I have had this opportunity to make the switch to Phys Ed.  It is truly something that I take pride in and what I want to do in the future!

3 comments:

  1. I am finishing up my sophomore year at SRU and have always wanted to be a physical education teacher. There is no other career i would rather choose. I agree that the major classes are both fun and informative. I know a lot of my friends think the classes are easy but they are not only challenging physically but also mentally. The classes come easy to me because i want to learn so much about the right way to teach physical education as opposed to just rolling out the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a phys ed major but I took a semester to explore other class and majors during my freshman year because I wasn't 100% about the career path I wanted. Taking all of those classes just made me realize how much I love phys ed. Our classes our excited and our jobs will be both exciting and fun, not to mention rewarding. All kids need to know about sports, fitness, and health! I't upsets me when other students at SRU look down on our major, because like Garrett said, our major is physically and mentally demanding. I'm glad you found out what you want to do with your life, I know I was relieved when I was sure that health and phys ed is what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome that you decided to do physical education. It is awesome all of the cool information that we learn. I am totally excited that we are taking outdoor pursuits and net wall together this summer! It should be a jolly good time. I will see you tomorrow in class Bradley!

    ReplyDelete