Thursday, May 2, 2013

I was recently watching the television show Baseball Tonight and the commentators were talking about a young prospect for the Cincinnati Reds named Billy Hamilton.  They were going on about how he had great speed and could bunt for base hits.  Since my video project is on properly executing a bunt, I decided to look up some of his bunting highlights on YouTube.  They videos of him that I cam across showed his near-perfect bunting technique, and his frequent habit of bunting and reaching safe (which is no small task for a right-handed batter).  I plan to incorporate some of his technique into my bunting video and I am sure that we will all see him playing soon for the Reds.

1 comment:

  1. Billy Hamilton is a fantastic prospect. He had well over 100 steals last year in AAA. I think this is a perfect person to watch film of to pick up some extra lessons about bunting. I hope you really learned a lot and I cannot wait to see your video. I am sure it will be neato!

    ReplyDelete