Sunday, May 5, 2013

PE Play Day

Here at SRU the Physical Education department hosted a "Play Day" for all students in the quad.  This turned out to be an awesome event, with games and activities of all kinds for students here on campus.  Games included: corn hole, Kan Jam, bocce, Frisbee, and jump rope, among others.  The weather turned out to be wonderful and students from the whole campus were able to enjoy what seems to be the first of many Play Days to come.  This recess atmosphere allowed students to forget about school for a few hours and relive some great memories of hanging out and playing meaningless games with friends and classmates.  Play Day was a great time and I hope many others enjoyed it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only Phys Ed person that didn't know about this? The only time I heard about this was in class on Thursday. I would have loved to go. If we have one again I definitely think they should do more advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play day was a real blasty blast! It was really nice to see everyone out there having a good time. I wish I had more time to attend play day, but I am glad I at least got to go. I cannot wait until next semester to have more activities like these. Physical education is awesome! Bye bye Bradley :)

    ReplyDelete