Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Blogging Assignment
While this was my first experience with blogging, it probably won't be my last. This assignment has showed me that it is easy and interesting to connect with other students via blogs and the internet. This would definitely be a useful tool in a classroom setting and something that would be effective when put in use during the summer or a extended break from school. While in today's world social networking is very popular, blogging is another option that is quite similar to these sites. This is just another tool that I have acquired from this semester in Tech PETE and one that I could see myself using later on in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boy oh boy am I glad to hear to hear you enjoyed blogging! I have loved reading your blogs especially that neat one about bunting. Your digital video blew my mind! I cannot believe you have so many view! I hope that you continue to blog so I can continue to comment on every single one of them.
ReplyDelete